- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
- Common headache types Migraine headache, tension headache, cluster headache — how each type affects you.
- Headaches and hormones: What's the connection? Headaches are a fact of life for many women. Here's why.
Treatments and drugs
- Headaches: Treatment depends on your diagnosis and symptoms To combat your headaches, you must first determine what type of headaches you have.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Tension-type headaches: Self-care measures for relief Most headaches respond to medication. But healthy lifestyle choices are important, too.
- Headaches: Reduce stress to prevent the pain Headaches seem worse when you're under stress — and stress by itself can trigger headaches.
- Meditation: A simple, fast way to reduce stress Meditation — Learn quick and easy ways to meditate, no matter where you are.