in Type 2 diabetes in children
New and updated
- Reactive hypoglycemia: What can I do? May 15, 2013 - Reactive hypoglycemia is low blood sugar that occurs shortly after eating.
- Avandia and Actos safety concerns: What should I do? May 8, 2013 - Avandia and Actos: What does the controversy over these diabetes drugs mean for you?
- Know your blood glucose target range May 8, 2013 - Staying in your blood glucose target range is a balancing act.
- Diabetes etiquette: When you don't have diabetes May 2, 2013 - Ten more tips for how to respectfully support your friend or family member who has diabetes — part two in a series.
- Coping with diabetes: Helping your loved one April 24, 2013 - Manage the delicate balance between helping and hovering when your loved one has diabetes.