- Aging: What to expect Understand the natural changes that come with aging.
- Symptom Checker Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
Tests and diagnosis
- Cystoscopy Cystoscopy — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure to examine your bladder.
- Urinalysis Urinalysis — Overview covers definition, preparation and results of this common laboratory test.
- Prostate cancer Prostate cancer — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatments of this common cancer.
- Multiple sclerosis Multiple sclerosis (MS) — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, diagnosis, treatment of this nerve condition.
- Bladder cancer Bladder cancer — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment of bladder cancer.
- Prostate gland enlargement Prostate gland enlargement — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this common condition.
- Spinal cord injury Spinal cord injury — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of damage to the spinal cord.
- Prostatitis Prostatitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment of this condition affecting a man's prostate gland.
- Interstitial cystitis Interstitial cystitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes, treatment, self-care of this painful bladder inflammation.
Treatments and drugs
- Bladder control problems in women: Seek treatment Bladder control problems can be managed or overcome. The first step is to seek treatment.
- Bladder control problems: Medications for treating urinary incontinence Bladder control problems — Discover which medications may relieve symptoms of urinary incontinence.
- Urinary incontinence surgery: When other treatments aren't enough Urinary incontinence surgery — Understand surgical options for treating stress incontinence and overactive bladder.
- Urinary incontinence: Incontinence products to help keep you dry Incontinence products — Explore devices that can alleviate urine leakage and other bladder control problems.
Lifestyle and home remedies
- Bladder control problems in women: Lifestyle strategies for relief Bladder control problems may respond to bladder training and avoidance of bladder irritants.
- Dietary fiber: Essential for a healthy diet Dietary fiber offers many health benefits. Here's how to include more in your diet.
- Kegel exercises for men: Understand the benefits Kegel exercises for men — Follow these tips to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
- Hypnosis Hypnosis — Overview covers definition, risks, results of this procedure.
- Acupuncture Acupuncture — Overview covers definition, risks, benefits of this alternative treatment.
- Kegel exercises: A how-to guide for women Kegel exercises — Follow this how-to guide for strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.