Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC)
- VBAC: Insight from a Mayo Clinic specialist VBAC — vaginal birth after cesarean — is controversial. Here's advice from a Mayo Clinic specialist.
- Placenta: How it works, what's normal Learn about the conditions that can affect the placenta during pregnancy.
- Labor pain: Weigh your options for relief How you manage labor pain is up to you. Know your choices.
- Family planning: Get the facts about pregnancy spacing Family planning — Consider the risks of timing pregnancies too close together or too far apart.
- C-section C-section — Overview covers why it's done, risks, what you can expect and tips for recovery.