Vegetarian recipesBy Mayo Clinic staff
Original Article: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vegetarian-recipes/MY01799
Nutrition basics (20)
- Sodium: How to tame your salt habit
- Healthy diet: Do you follow dietary guidelines?
- Boiling down the dietary guidelines
- see all in Nutrition basics
Healthy diets (12)
- Mediterranean diet: A heart-healthy eating plan
- DASH diet: Tips for dining out
- DASH diet: Tips for shopping and cooking
- see all in Healthy diets
Healthy cooking (14)
- Healthy chicken recipes
- Meatless meals: The benefits of eating less meat
- Healthy cooking for 1 or 2
- see all in Healthy cooking
Healthy menus and shopping strategies (13)
- Fast food: Tips for choosing healthier options
- Holiday recipes: Celebrate with healthy, festive fare
- Organic foods: Are they safer? More nutritious?
- see all in Healthy menus and shopping strategies
Nutritional supplements (3)
- Supplements: Nutrition in a pill?
- Calcium and calcium supplements: Achieving the right balance
- Herbal supplements: What to know before you buy
Tired of tofu? Burned out on veggie burgers? Give these tasty vegetarian recipes a spin.By Mayo Clinic staff
Regardless of whether you're a lifelong vegetarian or just interested in eating less meat, you'll find inspiration in these healthy and tempting vegetarian recipes. As an added bonus, these vegetarian recipes can do duty for vegan recipes with a few easy changes, such as using a vegan margarine or egg substitute.
Soups and salads