Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., ranks No. 1 for gynecology in the U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals rankings. Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., is ranked among the Best Hospitals for gynecology by U.S. News & World Report.
Dec. 18, 2015
- Mann WJ. Radical hysterectomy. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Falcone T, ed. Robotic surgery. In: Basic, Advanced, and Robotic Laparoscopic Surgery. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier, 2010. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 19, 2015.
- Walters MD. Laparoscopic and robotic-assisted total and supracervical hysterectomy. In: Hysterectomy for Benign Disease. Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier, 2010. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Sept. 19, 2015.
- Aarts JWM, et al. Surgical approach to hysterectomy for benign gynaecological disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. http://ovidsp.tx.ovid.com/sp-3.14.0b/ovidweb.cgi. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Frequently asked questions. Hysterectomy FAQ008. American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. http://www.acog.org/Patients/FAQs/Hysterectomy. Accessed Sept. 11, 2015.
- Bakkum-Gamez JN (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 2, 2015.
- Magrina JF. Robotic surgery in gynecology. European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology. 2007;28:77.
- Cook AJ. Decision Support System. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 31, 2015.