Tests and diagnosis
MRI uses a magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues within your body.
Feb. 12, 2016
- Meehan WP. Chronic exertional compartment syndrome. www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Dec. 3, 2015.
- George CA, et al. Chronic exertional compartment syndrome. Clinics in Sports Medicine. 2012;31:307.
- Compartment syndrome. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00204. Accessed Dec. 3, 2015.
- Rajasekaran S, et al. Exertional leg pain. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2016;27:91.
- Ringler MD, et al. MRI accurately detects chronic exertional compartment syndrome: A validation study. Skeletal Radiology. 2013;42:385.
Chronic exertional compartment syndrome