Mayo Clinic experts research and test new treatments for focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) through the Nephrology Collaborative Group. As a Mayo Clinic patient, you may be able to participate in a clinical trial.
See a list of publications on focal segmental glomerulosclerosis by Mayo Clinic doctors on PubMed, a service of the National Library of Medicine.
Nov. 02, 2016
- Focal glomerulosclerosis. National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/focal. Accessed Aug. 14, 2016.
- Reiser J. Epidemiology, classification, and pathogenesis of focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Aug. 14, 2016.
- What is a kidney biopsy? National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/kidney-biopsy. Accessed Aug. 14, 2016.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. July 15, 2016.
- Thomas LF (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale/Phoenix, Ariz. Sept. 8, 2016.
- Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. http://www.srtr.org/default.aspx. Accessed Sept. 28, 2016.
- AskMayoExpert. Glomerular disease. Rochester, Minn.: Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research; 2016.
- Cattran DC, et al. Treatment of primary focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. http://www.uptodate.com/home. Accessed Sept. 28, 2016.
Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)