A neck lift is a cosmetic procedure that removes excess skin and fat around your jaw line, creating a more defined and youthful-looking neck. Results can be long lasting if you maintain your weight.
Feb. 05, 2016
- Matarasso A. Managing the components of the aging neck: From liposuction to submentalplasty, to neck lift. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2014;41:85.
- Haiavy J, et al. Reoperative face and neck lifts. Atlas of Oral and Maxillofacial Clinics of North America. 2014;22:91.
- Hupp JR, et al. Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 6th ed. Philadelphia, Pa.: Mosby Elsevier. 2014. http://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Nov. 30, 2015.
- Neck lift. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/neck-lift.html#content. Accessed Nov. 30, 2015.
- Dayan SH, et al. Minimally invasive neck lifts: Have they replaced neck lift surgery? Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2013;21:265.
- Ristow B. Rejuvenation of the aging neck: 40 years experience. Clinics in Plastic Surgery. 2014;41:125.
- Brown A. Allscripts EPSi. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Oct. 8, 2015.
- Casey WJ (expert opinion). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Dec. 8, 2015.