Are you worried you might have chlamydia? Find out how this common sexually transmitted infection is diagnosed and treated.
Infant jaundice, a yellowing of the skin and eyes, is common after birth. Careful monitoring and treatment is important for preventing rare, but serious, complications.
Treatments and drugs
Oct. 19, 2016
- Urinalysis. Lab Tests Online. https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/analytes/urinalysis. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- What is a urinalysis (also called a "urine test")? National Kidney Foundation. https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/what-urinalysis. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- McKean SC, et al. Urinalysis and urine electrolytes. In: Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine. New York, N.Y: The McGraw-Hill Companies; 2012. http://www.accessmedicine.com. Accessed Aug. 8, 2016.
- Wu X. Urinalysis: A review of methods and procedures. Critical Care Nursing Clinics of North America. 2010;22:121.
- Liu JJ, et al. Urinalysis in the evaluation of hematuria. JAMA. 2016;315:2726.